Follow these steps to obtain a migration license for your existing Cisco Unity Express 7.1 features:
- Go to the licensing portal at www.cisco.com/go/license and click the link at the bottom of the page to go to the license migration portal.
- On the router that is running the features that you want to migrate, enter the show inventory command to see the corresponding product IDs and serial numbers.
- Enter the appropriate product ID and the serial number and click Continue. The product ID is the type of Network Module that you are using, such as AIM-CUE.
- Use the drop-down menus to select the product family, product, and feature (SKU), then click Continue. For the product, use the SKU that you determined in the previous section for the features that you want to migrate. Enter your registration information, including your company's name and e-mail address, then click Continue.
- Verify all of your license information and click Submit to receive the free CSL upgrade license file by e-mail.
- Repeat the appropriate steps above for each device that is running features that you want to migrate.
- Copy the license file(s) to a FTP or TFTP server. applications will be disabled due to the lack of available ports. The show license status application command will indicate this condition by stating the error message "voicemail disabled, ivr session quantity (x) is equal to or exceeds available ports (Y)" where X is the number of IVR sessions and Y is the number of ports. To change this condition, either reduce the number of IVR sessions via the command license activate ivr sessions N (where N is less than the number of ports and may be zero to deactivate all IVR sessions), or remove the IVR session licenses, or add more port licenses, and then issue the reload command.