Please Click here to download the latest device pack for 4.1(3) (Cisco login required)
NOTE: Apply this patch to all of your Cisco Call Manager servers, beginning with the publisher server and TFTP server.
- When applying this Device Package to enable new device support, a cluster-wide reboot is required for those devices to register successfully.
- A cluster wide reboot is not required when running to update existing firmware/support.
- If installing on a Cisco Unified Call Manager version earlier than 4.1(3)sr2, the following message will be displayed: “Install on all nodes is required. All nodes will be rebooted as part of the installation.”
- If installing on Cisco Unified Call Manager 4.1(3)sr2 (recommended), the following message will be displayed: "Install on Publisher and TFTP server is required. Installation on all nodes is highly recommended."
- A cluster wide install/reboot is required.
Citation - This blog post does not reflect original content from the author. Rather it summarizes content that are relevant to the topic from different sources in the web. The sources might include any online discussion boards, forums, websites and others.