- Try this in the release notes provided here.The basic fix is to install an interim version of code on the phones that is higher than 8.3(3) and lower than 8.5(2).
- So far, on all the installs I looked, I have found an interim version of code on the TFTP server already. From OS Administration, search your TFTP server for files starting SCCP41.
- When you are deploying handsets, put the firmware file name (minus the .loads extension) into the Phone Load field, e.g. SCCP41.8-4-4 or whatever you found.
- Phones will boot and upgrade to 8-4-4.
- Once you have deployed all the phone you can run a BAT job to clear the Phone Load field and reset, and the phones will then upgrade to the correct release of code.
Citation - This blog post does not reflect original content from the author. Rather it summarizes content that are relevant to the topic from different sources in the web. The sources might include any online discussion boards, forums, websites and others.